To keep you safe during the Covid-19 emergency, we can now provide both visits required for an Early Medical Abortion as a telephone consultation:
- If you need to arrange an appointment with us for an Early Medical Abortion, phone our Receptionist or request an ‘Early Medical Abortion Visit 1’ on our website booking form.
- The 3-day wait period between your 1st and 2nd Telephone Consultation is still necessary.
- You will need to collect the medication from our clinic after your 2nd Telephone Consultation; if you are self-isolating or have COVID19 you can nominate someone to collect it for you.
- Our Clinic Doctors are here to provide you with all the information and support you need around when and how to take the medication.
- We are also here to support you after your abortion, and can provide post-abortion counselling or a medical check-up by telephone.